Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Slim 4 Life



Advocates for Slim 4 Life took their cause to the streets today in Moscow. When one advocate was asked whether the maid's outfits were a little cool or not for this weather she was quoted as saying "I can't really tell, with the friction from my thighs rubbing together, my arms against my back, and my head against my shoulders, I tend to keep pretty warm. I'm practically like a human furnace". Well that's for sure. Participants reportedly had to have the outfits sewn on around them as well as a protective perimeter established so that any snapping elastic would not harm the audience. Immediately following the event there was a report of a waffle house robbery where the assailants only stole butter and syrup. Investigators are still looking over the evidence and are unwilling to state whether the incidents are related or not.

1 comment:

Eddie said...

I saw that pic and at first I was like what the heck? You silly. Lol