Thursday, June 21, 2007

Show Yourself Approved

I was recently in a debate with an atheist blogger on the existence of God and began to realize his state as well as the state of Christianity and America as a whole. I completely understood everything he was saying and I attempted to answer him to the best of the ability that God has given me but to me it just outlined the depth of the depravity of man. Someone will go to any lengths to hold true to a stance even if they are obviously wrong......CHRISTIANS INCLUDED!!!

Christianity has upheld some of the most hateful stances known to this earth. Muslims off eachother, right now, in record number while atheists scream to have the answer but can't provide a shred of purpose or hope for its believers. Depraved.....to say the least.
I don't believe that we should throw the baby out with the bath water but lets evaluate our stance as Christians, as human beings, as Americans. Why do you live in a country you can't stand and have the ability to leave? Why do you claim to believe in a God you don't know?

You know a lot of FOOLS are GREAT at criticism and pointing out flaws; can I get just one to stand up and offer a solution sometime?

What makes me angry is the fact that most Christians and even more Americans in general believe in something that they can't defend and then defend something that they don't believe in. We have millions flooding over here from Mexico so obviously we have something to covet.

"I hate America but still stay here and I love Christianity but I don't know why".....oh the modern day logic is amazing. When will we get tired of being spoon fed information and opinions by others instead of searching them out on our own? DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN BEYOND THE CLICHE ANSWERS?

The scripture states that we should be able to give a reasonable defense for the hope we have. Can you? I'm not stating that you should quit believing but you should quit fooling yourself. Study and form your own opinion. I firmly believe in Christ Jesus and everything scripture says but that's because I've read and studied. Not learned just so I can have knowledge but researched because I desired truth.

What happens if you don't know is you hurt the rest of the body. If I don't believe in this country and the morals that it was founded on then I will be swayed by any opinion; also if I believe in a God that I can't defend that I am a poor reflection of Him and therefore allow others to think less of my faith.

I think it's just frustrating to see someone defend a stance when they don't know whether they're right or wrong and without outlining other possible solutions or scenarios. People defend America in the same breath they curse it and people circle "Christian" as religious preference yet know nothing about it.

My solution, TOGETHER, let's indulge into study and respectful debate so that we can sharpen one another. It is our purpose as Christians to challenge one another in order to perfect the body as a whole. Christians please read and learn, pray and fast, until the scripture becomes clear. Grow intimate with a God and then HE will equip you to defend yourself.

Go to a Christian Apologetics Website and learn.

The same goes for Americans all together. America is more than laws and regulations and its more than the War in Iraq. Just because you disagree with an issue doesn't mean it's all flawed. And if you think that America is utterly flawed then get out of MY COUNTRY. If not then lets heal one another and show what Americans are truly about, not in-fighting and bickering but problem solving and mutual edification.

If these things don't occur I fear that America and Christianity is doomed to fail.

3 comments:

Rickey said...

Deacon:

Just a FYI on the beaj stooge. If you want the real lowdown on this non working disability cheat go to:

theatheistjewslob.blogspot.com
theatheistjewslug.blogspot.com

cresentandcross.blogspot.com also exposes him for the phoney, fraud and charlatan he truly is.

this character is about six bricks short of a load. don't waste your time.

rickeysblog@yahoo.com

rick

Rickey said...

Deacon:

Another eye-opener in regard to the Canadian hardcore unemployed:

judeophobewatch.blogspot.com


Rick

Timothy II 2:15

Baconeater said...

Rickey, you are a sick pup. None of your accusations of me are true. See a doctor.

Deacon, atheists don't scream we have the answers and it isn't our job to give hope or purpose (two subjective terms btw).

Atheism is strictly without belief. Most atheists have concluded that God does not exist because scientific evidence has filled in the God in the gap holes (like where lightning comes from) and continues to fill in the gaps.

Atheists also are non believers because of lack of any evidence that God exists.

It is that simple.

How anyone plays the card dealt to them is up to the individual.